Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the San Francisco Hat Company® Web site. This web site and the services offered are subject to the following terms and conditions of use. If you visit or shop at our site you agree to these terms.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. This site and its contents are displayed and maintained for the purposes of promotion and sales of San Francisco Hat Company®'s products and services available in the United States and other countries. You agree that we may use or disclose information about your demographics and use of the site that does not reveal your identity or specific personal information. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Communications To You
When you visit our Web site or send emails to us, you consent to receive communications from us by email or by our posting notices on this site. You agree that all communications that we provide to by email or by posting at our site satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. User Feedback and Submissions
Unless indicated otherwise, San Francisco Hat Company® will be granted a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to any user feedback or submissions transmitted to San Francisco Hat Company® in connection with your use of this site. San Francisco Hat Company® is not and shall not be under any obligation to compensate the user for, respond to, or maintain in confidence any such feedback or submission.
4. Product Descriptions
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in our product descriptions. However, we do not guarantee that our product descriptions or other content of our site is complete or error-free. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you feel a product you have purchased is not as it is described, your only course of action is to return it in unused condition pursuant to our Returns Policy.
We have attempted to ensure that the colors you see displayed on our site are as accurate as possible. However, the colors you see will depend on your display equipment. It is impossible for us to guarantee an exact match between the image you see on your screen and the color of the hat that you receive.
All text, graphics and software on this site is the property of San Francisco Hat Company® or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
San Francisco Hat Company® and other marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of San Francisco Hat Company® in the United States and other countries. San Francisco Hat™, SFHat™, SFHats™, S.F. Green™, Riverz™, Techstraw™, Popover™ and all other San Francisco Hat Company® trademarks on this site are trademarks or trade dress of San Francisco Hat Company® in the United States and other countries. The use of any San Francisco Hat Company®'s trademarks or trade dress in connection with any product or service that is not San Francisco Hat Company®'s, or in any manner that may create customer confusion or damage San Fancisco Hat Company® is prohibited. All other trademarks not owned by San Francisco Hat Company® that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
8. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on San Francisco Hat Company®'s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on San Francisco Hat Company®'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by San Francisco Hat Company® at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. You are granted a limited and nonexclusive right to create hyperlinks to our Web site provided the link does not disparage or discredit San Francisco Hat Company® or its affiliates in any manner. We reserve the right to require any party to remove a link to our site for any reason. You may not use San Francisco Hat Company® logos, graphics or trademarks as part of the link without express written permission.
- The materials on San Francisco Hat Company®'s web site are provided "as is". San Francisco Hat Company® makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, San Francisco Hat Company® does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- San Francisco Hat Company® does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from San Francisco Hat Company® are free of viruses or other harmful software. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from any such material.
In no event shall San Francisco Hat Company® or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on San Francisco Hat Company®'s Internet site, even if San Francisco Hat Company® or a San Francisco Hat Company® authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
11. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on San Francisco Hat Company®'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. San Francisco Hat Company® does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. San Francisco Hat Company® may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. San Francisco Hat Company® does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
San Francisco Hat Company® has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by San Francisco Hat Company® of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
14. Mediation, Arbitraiton and Indemnification
You agree that any dispute arising from the use of this site or this agreement shall be resolved through mediation and arbitration. Arbitration or mediation shall be conducted on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated with any dispute of any other party. You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally with the help of a mutually agreed upon mediator. If the parties cannot agree on a mediator or fail to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation within 10 days following the commencement of such mediation, the parties agree to submit their dispute to binding arbitration of a single arbitrator in San Francisco, California according to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Either party may seek interim or preliminary remedy or redress from a court of competent jurisdiction in the county of San Francisco, California, necessary to protect the rights or property of either pending the completion of mediation or arbitration.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold San Francisco Hat Company® harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
15. Applicable Law
This site is controlled and operated by San Francisco Hat Company® from its offices in San Leandro, California. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of California, County of Alameda and/or the Northern District of California.
San Francisco Hat Company®, in its sole discretion, may terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and deny you access to the site, if you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. We may terminate our Web site or services at any time without notice or liability. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.